Senior IT Technical Support Anayst II
Ronald H. Johnson
108 E. 2nd Street, Frostproof, FL 33843
(C) 813.928.5716 Email: Ronj3488@gmail.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Accomplished career demonstrating more than 14 years of expertise as a technical support analyst.
• 8 plus years of training and teaching support technicians and store level managers
• 5 plus years of administrative duties including conducting performance evaluations, scheduling and ensuring project completion.
• Experienced technician maintaining 1260 stores Servers and Network ISP – (Internet Service Provider).
• Extensive experience utilizing analytical, multitasking, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
PARTY CITY CORPORATION
May 06 – Nov 2012 (Relocated to Florida)
PARTY CITY CONSULTANT – REMOTE TECHNICIAN
• Remotely maintain 1260 stores Servers, Network (ISP) and Application from Party City, Party America, Factory Card Outlet, Halloween City and Paper Factory.
• Train all new hires to Party City Tech Support Dept. from 05 to 08
• Perform On-site training, repair and installation throughout the USA.
• Fill-in as a Co-Manager, for several months, oversaw and delegated all incidents levels, plus took lead at dept meetings.
Sept 05 – May 06 2nd LEVEL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Promoted)
• Trained 20 certified technicians from Triversity, Inc., on Tomax Software and Sco UNIX.
• Remotely assist in converting our network to DSL in all 250 Corporate Stores.
• Received training on 3rd level support – On Triversity and Programming Ex: SQL
• Head NSS - (New Site Setup), for Corporate and Franchise.
Jan 05 – Sept 05 SENIOR TECHNICIAN (Promoted)
• Participated in Weekly Management meetings with Department Heads and Co-workers.
• Conducted performance evaluations to Department Heads on helpdesk employees.
• Developed and maintained the work schedule for staff, including vacations.
• Reviewed and delegated all incidents (incoming and follow-up calls) in our Magic Application.
• Reviewed and approved all documented procedures in our Department.
Mar 98 – Jan 05 TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
• Project Manager include: Several Conversion, NSS, and Inventory Control - Franchise only.
• Administrated and maintained support on UNIX, Windows 2000, and XP server remotely.
• Road Crew, for Triversity Upgrade, and Dell System Installations.
DAN’S SUPREME SUPERMARKETS, INC.
Jun 97 – Feb 98 ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR, POINT OF SALE (Promoted)
• Supervised 19 Keyfood Scanning Stores.
• Maintained pricing files; Maintained prudent movement reports
• Approved new products to be added to Keyfood stores
• Analyzed the process data for incorrect markups or data entry errors
• PC setup, configuration and maintenance.
• Implemented the usage of the PC’s in Point of Sales department to improve the efficiency and accuracy.
Jan 91 – Jun 97 ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR / BUSINESS SYSTEM REP. (Promoted)
• Lead Tech for the new branch called “Party Giant”.
• Maintained and upgraded the “Mainframe System-36” using RPG Programming.
• Network Administrator for logging scripts, passwording, and time restriction on Applications.
• Purchased, maintained and repaired all of the chain’s computer equipment.
• Responsible for development and revision of computer applications, to facilitate the account payable process. Accounts payable process including allocating payments, reconciliation and balancing the related book-entries of over 2,300 accounts.
• Trained and supervised eleven subordinates.
Jan 90 – Jan 91 ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR ASSISTANT / DATA ENTRY
• Responsible for over-seeing all clerk billings. Key-in all accounts into the system. Balance purchasing total on a daily basis. Run $3.5 million dollars worth of checks each week.
MARIST COLLEGE -Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
Major: Accounting Minor: Computer Technology (Completed 60 credits)
ALPHA-NET SOLUTIONS, INC – Edison, NJ 08837
Supporting MS Win 2000 Professional & Server – 2152 Course (July 00)
Microsoft Windows 2000 Network and Operating Systems – 2151 Course (April 00)
AMERICAN RESEARCH GROUP, INC – Morristown, NJ 07960
Introduction to UNIX I (March 98)
COMPUTER CAREER CENTER - Hempstead, NY 11550
Certificate of Personal Computer Specialist, Mar 92 – Jul 94
Hardware & Software:
IBM, Dell and Compaq Servers, Cisco Routers, RF units, Access Points, Hubs & Switches, IBM , Compaq and NCR registers, Telxons, and Dell printers. Services: DSL, and dial-up. Platform: Sco UNIX, 98, 2000, & XP Windows; Triversity and Tomax software, Magic, Hummingbird, Timbuktu, DameWare, Oracle Discover, RetailNet, Cisco IP Communicator, Toad. Websites: RGIS, WIS, IBM, IPASS, IRG, Tekserve Third Party Groups: Triversity, Dell, Velocity, Intellex, DSR, Go-Remote (IPASS), Covad, New Edge and Austin-Offnet.
Party City – 10 year award of Dedicated Service 2008
Party City - 5 year award of Dedicated Service 2003